Here are the items you need:
1. Egg box (ask your local grocery store for a free one)
2. Black trash bag (the outdoor kind)
4. Something sharp to cut the box
5. Scissors to cut the trash bag
6. Saran Wrap or any other clear plastic
7. Paper cups 8oz. size (should be the only thing you have to buy)
Step 1: Begin by cutting the top flaps off of the box. You should be able to see right down in the box now. Next choose one of the longer sides of the box and remove a large portion of the cardboard leaving an inch along the bottom and 2 inches on each side. Your box should look similar to mine.
Step 2: Take the 2 small flaps that you cut off of the top and place them on the bottom of the box so that you have a flat surface. They should fit without any trimming.
|Even out the bottom with extra cardboard.|
|Your box should now look like this.|
|Saran wrap top.|
|This step can get tricky. Don't give up!|
Please feel free to share my plans, but do not steal my plans. Please link back to my site and always give credit where credit is due. Thanks!