Sunday, January 22, 2012

Build a delicious garden in your tiny yard.

Shocking as it may sound, you do not need acres of land to develop a delicious vegetable garden that will yield more food than your family can eat in one season. I live on a city lot that is no larger than 1/10 of an acre and my garden has produced enough vegetables for my family, extended family, and neighbors. And it is easy!

I have created this blog to share my experiences and knowledge with people just starting out and curious about their yard's potential. Everyone has a different circumstance and property so I will attempt to make my posts as general as possible. Please leave your comments and suggestions as my posts continue to grow.

1 comment:

  1. I live in the beach city and have little space but want to grow some vegetables so I am following your blog with pointers....

    ReplyDelete